Butter Chicken With Cheese Recipe - We shared a lot of chicken recipes before and now we are going to share something different chicken recipes that will help you to get something different taste. Hope all of you will enjoy this recipe.
Butter Chicken With Cheese RecipeHere is what you'll need for cooking Butter Chicken Cheese recipe for serving 4-6 peoples.
INGREDIENTS of Butter Chicken With Cheese Recipe15 grams butter
300 grams chicken chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon plain flour
300 milliliters milk
50 grams butter chicken sauce
250 grams mozzarella cheese
250 grams cheddar cheese
200 grams elbow pasta, cooked
100 grams mozzarella cheese, grafted
Coriander, to garnish
PREPARATION for Butter Chicken With Cheese Recipe1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet pan until melted.
3. Add the chicken and fry for about 5-8 minutes or until cooked through. Take out and set aside.
4. Add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Gradually whisk in the milk.
7. Whisk in the butter chicken sauce.
8. Whisk in the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
9. Once the cheese has melted into the mixture, stir in the elbow pasta.
10. Sprinkle on some more cheese on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is brown and bubbling on top.
12. Garnish with coriander.
Your Butter Chicken With Cheese Recipe is ready to taste.