Here is what you'll need to cook Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake Recipe.
INGREDIENTS of Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake Recipe3 bananas
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 cups vanilla Ice cream, softened
2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
PREPARATION for Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake Recipe1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add in the melted butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
4. Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix again until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Once cool, take the banana bread out of the pan and slice into three horizontal layers, widthwise.
7. Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and place the bottom layer of bread in the pan.
8. Top the bread with the softened vanilla ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
9. Place the middle layer of bread on top of the vanilla ice cream.
10. Top the middle layer with chocolate ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
11. Place the top of the banana bread on top and cover with the plastic wrap.
12. Freeze for one hour or or overnight.
13. Slice and serve.
Your Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake Recipe is ready to taste, enjoy.